FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You were sorely missed last night

5 posters

Go down

You were sorely missed last night Empty You were sorely missed last night

Post  jwillams77 Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:34 am

We've got 20 I think on the roster, and 9 showed up for the game last night. Even with that, Arirang could only get one goal on us. And with just 2 attacking, Jason and Marco gave thier defense all they could handle. Matt was aware of why 3 were missing, but the other 8 people, we really missed you guys last night. Next week's game is THE game to not miss. I hope everyone's healed up and ready to play for the cage match versus Frayser. It was a great game and a missed opportunity for 3 points last night.

BTW, Frank is Superman.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

You were sorely missed last night Empty Re: You were sorely missed last night

Post  mwass Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:47 am

I don't understand! We were in good position in the standings, if you don't care enough then don't bother coming out anymore. I can understand if you're hurt or are out of town, for those of you who either contacted me directly or sent word through someone else I appreciate it! Shit happens, we all have had to miss a game or two through the years for various reasons. But for those of you who just didn't show up and didn't let anyone know, I think I speak for everyone that was there last night when I say "Kiss my ass!!!"

The few that did show up played their asses off, James is becoming a hell of a defender!! We almost drew this one out, even though we lost the game I'm proud of the effort.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  frankdduncan Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Wass, I think that you weren't fair in telling those who didn't show last night, for no good reason, to kiss my ass. It's my ass and I would like to personally tell them to "kiss my ass." Redeem yourselves and show up 100% to the AC Frayser match. We can do this, as a team.

Good times,

Frank the Em Effing Tank Twisted Evil

frankdduncan

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:04 pm

frankdduncan wrote:Wass, I think that you weren't fair in telling those who didn't show last night, for no good reason, to kiss my ass. It's my ass and I would like to personally tell them to "kiss my ass." Redeem yourselves and show up 100% to the AC Frayser match. We can do this, as a team.

Good times,

Frank the Em Effing Tank Twisted Evil

You're right, to be fair I did edit that post, I thought that "fuck off" may have been a bit harsh.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  lucasedf Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:54 pm

I'm sorry for not showing up, I really am. I had something absolutetly unexpected to happen in the middle of the afternoon and had a situation to deal with, and when I realized it was already too late to make it to the game. I tried calling Marc, but I think he didn't have his phone on him when I did so (I was hopping to be able to make it to the game, so when I tried to call him it was already close to 7:30). I'm also sorry that this happened against a team we could have won and in a day that so many others didn't make it as well. Hope this doesn't happen again.

lucasedf

Back to top Go down

Post  jwillams77 Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:00 pm

Anger management issues for Matt aside.

We could easily be tied for 4th with Pride with three games to go. Now we're Tied for 5th with AC Frayser with three games to go.

let's have a full team on Sunday for the cage match.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:51 pm

lucasedf wrote:I'm sorry for not showing up, I really am. I had something absolutetly unexpected to happen in the middle of the afternoon and had a situation to deal with, and when I realized it was already too late to make it to the game. I tried calling Marc, but I think he didn't have his phone on him when I did so (I was hopping to be able to make it to the game, so when I tried to call him it was already close to 7:30). I'm also sorry that this happened against a team we could have won and in a day that so many others didn't make it as well. Hope this doesn't happen again.

Life happens, it isn't a big deal. You've made every game before, I don't think anyone is upset with you. Really I'm not upset with anyone, I'm just in pain and and was venting! I want to finish the season positively, we have a good team we've just had attendance issues recently.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  wednesdayite Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Being on the side line, it was very disappointing to see only 9 players turn up Sunday night and heartbreaking to see what was really a miss hit shot (I bet none of you on the field saw the guy's frustration movement immediately after he kicked the ball) go in the net.

Bush deserved the draw, the 9 deserved reward for their determined effort against a full team plus 5 subs. The game wasn't as one sided as you would think, Bush mounted some good attacks, even late in the 2nd half when there were very tired legs out there.

One thing to take away from the game apart from the excellent performance of the 9 is; the team held it's structure through out the game and were accurate and efficient with passing. With 11 players and a few subs, there in no reason why Bush shouldn't win 2 if not all 3 remaining games.

I'm sorry to say I won't be at the game on Sunday. GO BUSH bounce

wednesdayite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down