FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday's Match vs. Rangers

3 posters

Go down

Thursday's Match vs. Rangers Empty Thursday's Match vs. Rangers

Post  v.Horn Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 pm

It's not too often the fate of a season can be decided in the first 3 matches. But our match Thursday can easily make or break us. I have great faith in our talent and team play and this match will put us in a position to determine our own fate if we pick up the 3 pts. Warriors will not go undefeated, just won't happen. So by taking care of business on Thursday, I believe we put ourselves in the driver's seat. I just don't like to win, I like to beat good teams down. I think if we hit the pitch Thursday and play our game, we will beat the Rangers down. We really have a quality club, one I think that will be competitive in D3 within two seasons, if not sooner. So this is Jose Murinho telling you that victory will be ours...........The Chosen One

v.Horn

Back to top Go down

Thursday's Match vs. Rangers Empty Re: Thursday's Match vs. Rangers

Post  mwass Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:16 pm

The Rangers have been a thorn in Nutbush's side for a long time, we have never beaten them. It would be nice to get a win, I believe we can do it. They're a physical team and pretty talented, a good group of guys as well. If we can match their aggression towards loose balls and play smart defensive soccer we should do well. I'm looking forward to it!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  frankdduncan Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:41 pm

What's this move up to D3 talk I hear? Am I going to have to throw some games back there in the net? Nutbush is D4. We put the Nut in D and the Bush in 4. Let's beat the Rangers though. Hey Van Horn - heard you kicked some butt back in the goal against Airang. Well done. Nice save on the PK. See y'all Thursday. Twisted Evil

frankdduncan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down