FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good game 4/20

2 posters

Go down

Good game 4/20 Empty Good game 4/20

Post  mwass Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:28 am

We should have won that game! We were pretty unlucky yesterday, we had possession for most of the match and had several chances but just couldn't finish. We need to get on a roll and get into the playoffs this season!!
Overall we did a pretty good job of communicating, I know its hard to talk when you're gasping for air but we need to yell sooner when someone is closing in.
When we're on defense take your orders from Frank and John Cardwell when we're attacking take your orders from Marco!! Too many chiefs yesterday!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Good game 4/20 Empty RE Good Game

Post  jwillams77 Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:04 pm

well, while the tie definately makes us the bubble team looking in for the playoffs, Warrior's win over Ranger's help consilidate the league.
We're 1 win away from breaking top 8, and 2 wins away from current 3rd place.

Now, I thought the game went great, the keeper made the save of a lifetime in the first half, and we had 3 other shots hit the crossbar. I think the 3-5-2 is really working for us and making things difficult for our opponants. It did suck that they scored with less than 10 minutes left, but a tie keeps us in the picture.

Hopefully attendance will stay good and you two teamers do not get injured during coed and we'll be in the playoffs.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down