FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for playing- Good game last night

3 posters

Go down

Thanks for playing- Good game last night Empty Thanks for playing- Good game last night

Post  mwass Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:55 am

We played fantastic for being a man short the entire match, let me know if you are planning on coming back for the spring season.
We need to find some girls that will show up to most games, I feel bad for Jennifer, Cat, Tabby, Jessica and Laura as they played hard all season without a sub. I think we had one game where we had a sub for them, hats off to all of you!!!

We'll definitely have some new faces for the spring, let me know if you plan on asking someone to play. I have a few people that will be added already, Russ Holloway and Matt Dower and I believe Feng has a player that will play as well.

Here is what I believe will be our new and returning players at this point

In:
Matt B
Matt W
Corey
John C
Eric
Russ
Frank the Tank
Matt D
Feng
Marc
Feng's buddy
Jessica
Tabby
Cat

Out:
Kevin Wilson
Kevin Boyd
Laura (do you go by Boyd now?)
Brooke (she played in 1 game, the second half of our first game with Nitro)

Not sure of:
Jennifer
Betsy
Phil
Jamie
John W

I think at least two on this list will be back, I'm not counting on it though.
That leaves us with 14 players, we will need to pick up some girls, at least 3 more that will show up to games, I'm not concerned with skill as mine are shit! We'll possibly need a few guys as well, I'll wait to hear back from a few before I recruit anyone else though! Also, Evandro who played with us last spring might be coming back as well, I know that he is going to play on the men's side.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Thanks for playing- Good game last night Empty Re: Thanks for playing- Good game last night

Post  flin Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:38 pm

All my respect to our girls cheers

Matt, if you need more men, I can ask around. But we really need more girls. Jessica's friend, Bree, who played in the indoor game last Sunday was pretty good. We all hope she can join us in outdoor game. But I think she said she has classes or something. Crying or Very sad

flin

Back to top Go down

Thanks for playing- Good game last night Empty Re: Thanks for playing- Good game last night

Post  jwillams77 Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:12 pm

How'd you do last night?

I'm a definate Maybe leaning towards yes. I've do have two things that could change that, the knee and the twins. I'm optimistic about the knee because they can torque my knee in the office with no pain, we'll see how the MRI goes Friday. I'll have twins in the next 10 weeks, hopefully I'll still get time to game post birth the biggest thing there will be if I'm not watching babies with the wife at work during game time. Coaching kids, Men's, and Coed was tough and I've already decided Coaching Kids is the first to go. After that, it will be a high probability I play on at least one of the Nutbush teams in the Spring.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:20 pm

jwillams77 wrote:How'd you do last night?

I'm a definate Maybe leaning towards yes. I've do have two things that could change that, the knee and the twins. I'm optimistic about the knee because they can torque my knee in the office with no pain, we'll see how the MRI goes Friday. I'll have twins in the next 10 weeks, hopefully I'll still get time to game post birth the biggest thing there will be if I'm not watching babies with the wife at work during game time. Coaching kids, Men's, and Coed was tough and I've already decided Coaching Kids is the first to go. After that, it will be a high probability I play on at least one of the Nutbush teams in the Spring.

Sweet, hope all goes well with the knee and the twins, keep us up to date on their arrival!!
Just let me know your plans come spring, you'll always have a spot playing for da bush!!

BTW, we lost 1-0 but we played pretty good considering Phil didn't make it out and we were down a girl the entire game.

Last edited by mwass on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:22 pm

[quote="flin"]All my respect to our girls cheers

Matt, if you need more men, I can ask around. But we really need more girls. Jessica's friend, Bree, who played in the indoor game last Sunday was pretty good. We all hope she can join us in outdoor game. But I think she said she has classes or something. Crying or Very sad[/quote

Definitely need more girls, we can find some I'm sure. Are you guys playing with Jimmy in indoor? If so, badger him and his girlfriend to play with us, I think Nitro is folding.]
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  flin Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:52 pm

I think he signed up indoor, but hasn't shown up so far. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

[quote="mwass"]
flin wrote:All my respect to our girls cheers

Matt, if you need more men, I can ask around. But we really need more girls. Jessica's friend, Bree, who played in the indoor game last Sunday was pretty good. We all hope she can join us in outdoor game. But I think she said she has classes or something. Crying or Very sad[/quote

Definitely need more girls, we can find some I'm sure. Are you guys playing with Jimmy in indoor? If so, badger him and his girlfriend to play with us, I think Nitro is folding.]

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down