FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

registration now open

3 posters

Go down

registration now open Empty registration now open

Post  mwass Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are not playing this season, it is still early and I can find some quality replacements.

Registration is now open you can register in person this Sunday or click the link, I've included an email from Curt (GMSA president)
Team fees are $35 again this year, just covering the referee fees. I get stuck paying about $200-300 per season for both teams because people haven't paid, I'm not a Texas millionaire! You have the option of paying them online or giving me a check by the third game of the season!

Also, I'm going to fill out the schedule request form later, I'm shooting for a similar schedule to last spring - coed I'l shoot for the 6:40 game on Tuesday nights (we'll have a few on Wednesday and a few at 8:30) and for men's most games on Sunday. Let me know if any of you would miss most games because you work or go to school.

http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1773881&assetId=3e4de45a-6903-4f6e-a744-ad63b470c400

All:

On-line registration for the Fall 2009 season opens at 6:00 a.m. this Wednesday morning (July 22nd). There will be a $5 discount for those registering by 11:59 pm on Saturday, July 25). Deadline to register to be eligible for your first game is Wednesday, August 12th at 11:59 pm. Season begins on August 23rd for men's teams, August 25th for coed teams, and August 27th for women's teams.

For those of you who are first-time coaches/managers (with new teams or taking over existing teams), feel free to email me if you have any questions about the following info. We also welcome you to come to in-person registration Sunday to talk to us about any issues you might have.

Other important dates and deadlines:

* In-person registration will be held THIS SUNDAY, July 26th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at the Mike Rose Soccer Complex stadium conference room. This is the ONLY day where you can register in person. If you choose to register in person, please bring a check or exact cash...we cannot accept credit cards at in-person registration.

* We will also be taking player card photos at in-person registration. As always, a photo is required from all players. You can have your photo taken for your player card at this time, even if you register on-line...we especially encourage anyone who has not played in GMSA previously, or anyone who has not had a new photo taken in more than five years, to take advantage of this opportunity to get a new photo taken.

* Schedule request forms are also available on-line...they are due by Monday, August 10th. Click the link on the front page of the website to complete the form. This is the only way for you to communicate your scheduling preferences to the league prior to the schedule being created.

* If you wish to give your players the option to pay other team fees when they register on-line (which may include referee fees, uniforms, team dues, etc.), please let me know before ASAP, so we can update the list from last season. This is OPTIONAL, not required.

Below is the list of teams who authorized players to pay team fees this Spring. If you would like to add your team to this list, remove your team from this list, or change the amount that your team is paying, please let me know before tomorrow night (Wednesday, July 22nd) so that we can make the change to the registration form. The amount listed will stay as-is unless we hear from you. (Email me if you need further explanation of team fee payments.)

* The Mandatory Coaches Meeting and Player-Card Pick-Up will be held on Thursday, August 20th at 7:30 pm at the Mike Rose Conference Room. EVERY TEAM must have a representative attend for this brief meeting, and to pick up your player cards.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks.
Curt
----------------------------

Last edited by mwass on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

registration now open Empty Re: registration now open

Post  Corey Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:37 pm

I've registered for coed! Good to be back!
Corey
Corey

Back to top Go down

Post  flin Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:39 am

Corey wrote:I've registered for coed! Good to be back!

Here comes my wingman! Welcome back, bro! cheers

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  flin Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 am

Came across Denial today. I think he might come back. I told him we always have space for him.

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down