FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration update

3 posters

Go down

Registration update Empty Registration update

Post  mwass Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:49 pm

I'll know more next week but it looks like registration will start around January 20th.
The deadline will be February 10th or 11th. I'll update this once it becomes official. I still haven't heard from a few people but I'm pretty sure our roster is near complete. We need
to plan some practices and a scriimmage so we aren't horrible to start the season.

The season will start 2/22 for men and 2/24 for coed.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Registration update Empty registration update

Post  v.Horn Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Would you care to expound on who has yet to commit?

v.Horn

Back to top Go down

Registration update Empty Re: Registration update

Post  mwass Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 pm

v.Horn wrote:Would you care to expound on who has yet to commit?

Richard
James
Jimmy
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Registration update Empty registration update

Post  v.Horn Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Too bad. James was really starting to come along by the end of the season. And I use to find myself standing and watching Jimmy. That guy is 100% energy. We never got a look at Richard, but it was nice having someone around older than me. I'm getting tired of juggling in my house, looking forward to those early season frigid nights.

v.Horn

Back to top Go down

Registration update Empty Getting There

Post  entjim Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm still trying to figure out if I have time for two teams. To make things more complicated, my music is really coming along, and I have to spend alot of time on it to make any progress. I'll try to get an answer to you guys soon.

entjim

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 pm

entjim wrote:I'm still trying to figure out if I have time for two teams. To make things more complicated, my music is really coming along, and I have to spend alot of time on it to make any progress. I'll try to get an answer to you guys soon.

That's cool, we'll definitely hold a spot for you.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Registration update Empty Not Playing

Post  entjim Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey Matt,

Sorry man, I'm not going to be playing this season, at least on the men's side. I need to focus the extra time on writing music, which takes a lot of time now to make any progress. I'm sure this sounds silly, but it'll bug me forever if I go half-assed with it. As they say, "jack of all trades, master of none".

I had an absolute blast playing with you guys last season, and I wish you the best of luck this time around.

Thanks,
Jimmy

entjim

Back to top Go down

Registration update Empty Now let's think about this

Post  v.Horn Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:49 am

Jimmy,

You obviously are not a music historian. First, let's consider the great 70-80's band, Boston. They released four albums in like 12 years. More recently, Axl Rose has taken about two decades to complete an album. Great art takes time or in the case of Mr. Rose, mediocrity takes time. So, really no need to be in such a hurry.

If was a joy being on the pitch with you for one season. Good luck.....................van

v.Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down