FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are finally going to be able to play!

3 posters

Go down

We are finally going to be able to play! Empty We are finally going to be able to play!

Post  mwass Sun May 17, 2009 10:56 am

I can't believe it, hopefully we'll have a few subs. The only person that I know is out is Derek, hopefully everyone else will make it!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

We are finally going to be able to play! Empty Re: We are finally going to be able to play!

Post  stolleee Mon May 18, 2009 8:13 am

Great game last night guys. I am sorry that I wasnt in full form though. 4 weeks off was a bad thing for my form. I suffered after every sprint down or back in the lungs. I will get on the treadmill and run some sprints to get the lungs back.

steve

stolleee

Back to top Go down

We are finally going to be able to play! Empty Re: We are finally going to be able to play!

Post  mwass Mon May 18, 2009 3:46 pm

stolleee wrote:Great game last night guys. I am sorry that I wasnt in full form though. 4 weeks off was a bad thing for my form. I suffered after every sprint down or back in the lungs. I will get on the treadmill and run some sprints to get the lungs back.

steve

That was a fun game, Express has a pretty good team and they're good guys for the most part.

Worst we can finish now is second place so we are definitely moving up next season, shouldn't be too big of a deal. We've played most of those teams in the past and sometimes we got murdered but usually the games were very close with us even coming away with points now and then. And of course we have a completely different team now, I hope we can keep everyone on the roster for next year and maybe add one or two new players. I think Jason Chesek will come back to play with us again, he's a talented forward!

We're 1 win away from clinching 1st place, looks like I'll have to play in goal again next Sunday against Hanmaum since Frank will be in Pickwick. If we keep playing the type of defense we've been playing I won't have to face too many shots!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  jwillams77 Mon May 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Way to go Bush from your number one fan/deserter.

I will play in a Men's game this season, I promise. I was out of town last week.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down