FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That was ugly

2 posters

Go down

That was ugly Empty That was ugly

Post  mwass Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:35 am

We have too many forwards on this team!! I can't play guard, I'm 240 pounds playing guard!! I will not shoot outside 5 feet until I get some rhythm back, 2-2 inside 5 feet and 0-4 from outside with 1 hitting the rim.
I can't believe how bad our defense was last night, we cut it down to 9 and then got blown out doing the exact same thing we did last game. Our starting five are doing a decent job on defense but when we put the subs in it all goes to hell in a hand basket. If we can't figure out our assignments in a 2-3 zone then we shouldn't play it.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

That was ugly Empty That was ugly

Post  v.Horn Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Hey Lard Ass,

I thought you told me you were going to lose some weight before Spring season. In case you lost your calendar, Spring will kick off in about 9 weeks. I swear to God every time I see you walk during a match I'm going to rake my cleats down the back of your calves (and your cows too). I am a dietician by trade and here is my personalized diet just for you, QUITE EATING, PERIOD. A guard at 240, your not a centerback at 240. Now put that Wendy's Triple and XL Frosty down and get to work.

I thought you were kidding about basketball, where are you guys playing, might need to drop by for a little team support.

van

v.Horn

Back to top Go down

That was ugly Empty Re: That was ugly

Post  mwass Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:06 am

v.Horn wrote:Hey Lard Ass,

I thought you told me you were going to lose some weight before Spring season. In case you lost your calendar, Spring will kick off in about 9 weeks. I swear to God every time I see you walk during a match I'm going to rake my cleats down the back of your calves (and your cows too). I am a dietician by trade and here is my personalized diet just for you, QUITE EATING, PERIOD. A guard at 240, your not a centerback at 240. Now put that Wendy's Triple and XL Frosty down and get to work.

I thought you were kidding about basketball, where are you guys playing, might need to drop by for a little team support.

van

Laughing

I'm in shape, round is a shape. I've been doing p90x for about 3 weeks now and run 2 miles about 4 times a week. No Wendy's Triple or Frosty for me, in order for me to lose weight I have to eat like a bird for a few months! I don't care if I get down to 200, there will be no way I'll catch these young kids! I'll just continue to shoulder them to the ground so they can't run by me!

BTW Kevin is out probably for the season in basketball, I dropped some crutches off for him at his office yesterday, possibly has a torn ACL.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

That was ugly Empty Re: That was ugly

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum