FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No dogs allowed!

2 posters

Go down

No dogs allowed! Empty No dogs allowed!

Post  mwass Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:12 pm

Coaches, please share this with your players...

This is a reminder that dogs are NOT allowed on around the fields at the Mike Rose Soccer Complex. They are only allowed by the lake. This policy has been in place for several years, so this isn't anything new, but apparently there has been an up-tick in violations in recent weeks. Signs are posted at all entrances that indicate this policy. Regardless of the size or "friendliness" of the dog, they are still not allowed by the fields. This is a safety measure for all who use the complex, which of course includes many children.

If you bring a dog onto the field, security will ask you (and the dog) to leave...and obviously, if you're playing at the time, this might cut down on your game time. Please help us avoid any problems, and refrain from bringing your dogs to the field.

If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the Mike Rose Soccer Complex.

Thanks.
Curt

I can understand the rule but the dog I saw last night wasn't bothering anyone, now if I brought my dog out there would be problems!! She'd take the ball!!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

No dogs allowed! Empty Re: No dogs allowed!

Post  hjwhiskeyd Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 pm

I'm sure Mike Rose has a bunch of other concerns, but stepping in dog crap can ruin a persons day... regardless of how hilarious it is when someone else does it. It also contains an unbelievable amount of bacteria.

http://www.riverwestcurrents.org/2004/June/001824.html

hjwhiskeyd

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:01 pm

hjwhiskeyd wrote:I'm sure Mike Rose has a bunch of other concerns, but stepping in dog crap can ruin a persons day... regardless of how hilarious it is when someone else does it. It also contains an unbelievable amount of bacteria.

http://www.riverwestcurrents.org/2004/June/001824.html
No dogs allowed! Images11

Thanks nerd!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum