FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pride FC Hat trick

+2
Corey
mwass
6 posters

Go down

Pride FC Hat trick Empty Pride FC Hat trick

Post  mwass Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 am

Unbelievable job last night by everyone, it was our best effort in quite awhile. Congrats Ryan that was a hell of a game! Matt B just informed me that as he pulled up to the game last night he was parked by a couple of players from Pride and overheard them talking some shit about us. That we had only scored like 1 or 2 goals and we sucked, that they were just going to steamroll us! The bush is back bitches!!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Pride FC Hat trick Empty Re: Pride FC Hat trick

Post  Corey Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 am

That was a great game! Our passing gets better every game. We shut those pride f'rs down. tongue
Corey
Corey

Back to top Go down

Post  jcard Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:32 am

Yeah no doubt a good game. Going in I could see how they would read our stats and say we sucked. Well we hadn't had much offense early this season but we are getting a lot of good practice playing co ed. It has only been a matter of time before we clicked. Hats off to everyone. We played well as a team and it showed.

On a sour note Ryan thinks he sprained his ankle and is having to get it checked out.

jcard

Back to top Go down

Post  hjwhiskeyd Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:40 am

Damn... that sucks. I know he was limping at the end there. I just thought he might have been cramping up since he was running his ass off. We have another week before the next men's game.

hjwhiskeyd

Back to top Go down

Post  jcard Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:57 am

I don't think its too bad but will know more after his visit to the doc. On a positive its his left foot but says he can't put any weight on it today. Having the week off will help everyone out.

Its amazing how well passing the ball helps out. We were making quick touches and not trying to dribble so much. This is what we have to do to survive. Also the defense played very smart and didn't take chances with the ball. Everyone listened to each other and talked it up. Nutbush take notes! This is what we have to do on a regular basis. We have been in every game this season just playing tough. A few adjustments in the previous games could have netted at least a draw or two and perhaps a couple of wins.

jcard

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaels Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:32 am

yea so I don't know anything yet, I am about to get a ride to the hospital to get it checked, hopefuly its just a bad sprain. Last night was a different NUTBUSH, we played smart, we played like we were having fun. I was smileing ear to ear! You guys did all the dirty work, possised the ball, made good passes and put priceless throughballs for me to chase! Great job EVERYONE! O and PRIDE SUCKS! lol!

Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:35 am

jcard wrote:I don't think its too bad but will know more after his visit to the doc. On a positive its his left foot but says he can't put any weight on it today. Having the week off will help everyone out.

Its amazing how well passing the ball helps out. We were making quick touches and not trying to dribble so much. This is what we have to do to survive. Also the defense played very smart and didn't take chances with the ball. Everyone listened to each other and talked it up. Nutbush take notes! This is what we have to do on a regular basis. We have been in every game this season just playing tough. A few adjustments in the previous games could have netted at least a draw or two and perhaps a couple of wins.

Agreed and pay attention when you come on as a sub, know what position you're playing! There were times last night when we were playing with only 1 forward. We are running a 3-5-2 with one of our midfielders playing stopper/sweeper whatever the hell you want to call it! With only 1 forward you'll bunch up because we have 6 people in midfield. It happened twice last night and I didn't catch it immediately.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Pride FC Hat trick Empty DAMMIT

Post  jwillams77 Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:34 pm

One unavoidable family commitment and I miss our best game? So, I take it from the cheering we won?

And don't think it was because I was not out there bitches. I'm playing on Sunday.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaels Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Good news its not broke

Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:00 pm

That is good news Ryan, was it a high ankle sprain?

And yes John we won 4-1!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  jwillams77 Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Ouch, you guys spanked the former d3 team. Nice job guys. Sorry I missed it.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down