FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game tonight???

3 posters

Go down

game tonight??? Empty game tonight???

Post  JoelSouza Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Do we really have a game tonight??? too silent... nobody commenting... Just checking.

JoelSouza

Back to top Go down

game tonight??? Empty Re: game tonight???

Post  mwass Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 am

I wish people would use this board more often! I get tired of my inbox getting so full.

Good game last night everyone, it sucked watching it from the sidelines!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  memphisgregory Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Yeah, awesome game. That should definitely put us up a notch in the rankings from what I can see. We really need to beat Pride this time, not for ranking, but I just don't want to lose to them again. We play them soon. Anyone up for going to their next match and analyzing their play so we can ensure our win???

memphisgregory

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 am

memphisgregory wrote:Yeah, awesome game. That should definitely put us up a notch in the rankings from what I can see. We really need to beat Pride this time, not for ranking, but I just don't want to lose to them again. We play them soon. Anyone up for going to their next match and analyzing their play so we can ensure our win???

I think the formula for beating Pride is to win the loose balls, match their physical play and mark their forward that killed us in the tourney last year.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down