FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men's Summer League -- Please respond (current roster included)

+5
mwass
JoelSouza
stolleee
bgoswick
memphisgregory
9 posters

Go down

Men's Summer League -- Please respond (current roster included) Empty Men's Summer League -- Please respond (current roster included)

Post  memphisgregory Fri May 29, 2009 11:18 am

We have a Men's Nutbush summer team as of today. The roster includes the following. If you are on the roster, please confirm that you are in. If you are not on the roster and want to play, please respond accordingly. The fee will be $19 or less per player. First game is on June 21st and the last is on July 26. All games are on Sunday. No jersey required -- we only need to bring both dark and light colored shirts. Lets try to all do a black and a white. The field is half the normal size and its 7 players a side.

Marc Maldonado
Denis Ribeiro
Joel Souza
Mike Nelson
Rafael Rodriguez
Feng Lin
Bryan Goswic
Frank Cea
Greg Campbell

WE STILL NEED MORE PLAYERS -- WE STILL NEED MORE PLAYERS. ITS ONLY A SHORT 7 WEEKS. IF YOU CAN ONLY PLAY HALF THE GAMES, STILL SIGN UP. ALSO, PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBERS SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF NEEDED.

My contact info is below.

Regards,

Greg Campbell
mobile -- 415.652.0475
home -- 415.738.8604

memphisgregory

Back to top Go down

Men's Summer League -- Please respond (current roster included) Empty Re: Men's Summer League -- Please respond (current roster included)

Post  bgoswick Fri May 29, 2009 11:28 am

I'm in:

Last edited by bgoswick on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

bgoswick

Back to top Go down

Men's Summer League -- Please respond (current roster included) Empty Re: Men's Summer League -- Please respond (current roster included)

Post  stolleee Fri May 29, 2009 11:43 am

I am in
Steve Stoll
901 751 2894 (home)
901 491 3143 (cell)
901 495 6847 (work)

stolleee

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelSouza Fri May 29, 2009 12:07 pm

I'm in, but cannot play in the first game. I'll be in Brazil drinking 'caipirinhas'!!!

JoelSouza

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Fri May 29, 2009 12:30 pm

JoelSouza wrote:I'm in, but cannot play in the first game. I'll be in Brazil drinking 'caipirinhas'!!!

Just to let you know there is also a coed Nutbush team, the games are back to back so if any of you guys want to play coed, let me know!!!

Put me down for the roster as well Greg, I'll play in a few for sure!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  jwillams77 Fri May 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Greg, One nice thing about Summer league, is there's no shortage of guys just waiting to see if you need players for the game. Last summer we rarely played with the full Nutbush roster but we always had a good team on the feild.

I'm going to be hopefully getting to a couple coed games this summer, so I might make some of the Men's. But only put me down as a "pencilled in" person.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  derek.mcd Sun May 31, 2009 2:53 am

if im still in memphis, im in

derek.mcd

Back to top Go down

Post  flin Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:24 pm

I am in.
615-424-8611 (cell)

-Feng

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  stolleee Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Jason said he would play and had another soccer coach friend of his that would play as well.

stolleee

Back to top Go down

Men's Summer League -- Please respond (current roster included) Empty FNG

Post  tarheel Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 pm

I know you have no freaking idea who I am but I am sure that I played a few summer games last year with you guys and I am looking to see when you play this summer. I played Mens Championship D2 last season and I think we are disbanding. If I have the right team you were a fun group to play with. I will look for you guys in the summer if you need some players. or drop me a line if i should try and come out this summer for sure.

craig.w.phillips@uscg.mil

tarheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down