FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Guys

3 posters

Go down

Sorry Guys Empty Sorry Guys

Post  mwass Fri May 29, 2009 8:59 am

I was a little indecisive in goal last night and it cost us, we should really blame Frank the Tank though since he didn't show up on time!!! I have a sore knee, that is why I wasn't playing much last night, it doesn't bother me while I'm out there but the next day I'm a gimp! Not like the gimp in Pulp Fiction you dirty bastards!!

Look, I know we are used to winning now and it is a little frustrating to lose like we did last night, let's keep the chatter down to a minimum though, we have already had a great season. We won the division, the tourney has no outcome on anything really. Let's just go out and play and have a good time.

Party at my house after the season is over, I think we will do it on either June 13th or 14th. That should give me enough time to have the pool ready and my new pool table installed!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys Empty Re: Sorry Guys

Post  stolleee Fri May 29, 2009 11:44 am

Sorry to hear and sorry to miss the last 2 games. I changed jobs at the Zone and it has been real hectic lately. I was traveling last Sunday (job) and then again this week (job) suddenly had to travel again with one of our SVP's.

Again, sorry
steve

stolleee

Back to top Go down

Post  flin Sat May 30, 2009 1:24 am

Right, blame Frank the Tank. He was day dreaming when they scored the 3 goal Evil or Very Mad

I am just kidding, Frank. That was totally my bad. I suck when the is off ground. Really need to work on that...

Double pool party!!!! I am really looking forward to it.

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down