FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Season

4 posters

Go down

Summer Season Empty Summer Season

Post  mwass Wed May 20, 2009 10:08 am

It is brutal, last year I did two teams and it nearly killed me. I'm only entering one team this year and it will be coed, everyone on the men's team is welcome to play. If any of you want to enter a men's team made up of Nutbush players. go for it! The cost is around $180 a team.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Summer Season Empty What does it take to register the men''s team for the Summer?

Post  memphisgregory Wed May 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Matt, any chance you can outline the basics of what needs to be done to manage the team? And by when we have to have everything in, just in case someone wants to take it on?

memphisgregory

Back to top Go down

Summer Season Empty Re: Summer Season

Post  hjwhiskeyd Thu May 21, 2009 8:47 am

All the stuff for a summer league is right here:

http://www.memphissoccer.com/gmsa/home.htm

Be sure to read the rules. The biggest are no slide tackling, no offside, and sub whenever you want even if the ball is in play.

hjwhiskeyd

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 am

memphisgregory wrote:Matt, any chance you can outline the basics of what needs to be done to manage the team? And by when we have to have everything in, just in case someone wants to take it on?

You don't have to have jersey's either, you can just bring a white and dark colored shirt and you'll be ok! I'm sure that most of the guys would be appreciative if someone took that on, I just can't do it again this year!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Summer Season Empty Who''s in for the Summer Season

Post  memphisgregory Fri May 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Gents,

If we can get a quarum, I'll do the registration and collect the money, and whatever else is required to have a Nutbush Team for the summer. Reply to this post if you want to play and I'll start up the roster. Its $186 split by how many ever people on the roster. No formal jersey required -- just dark or white. Only 6 or 7 games between about June 1 through July 28.

Let me know if you want to play and we'll have ourselves a team. Either respond to this post or call me at 415.652.0475.

Greg

memphisgregory

Back to top Go down

Post  flin Sun May 24, 2009 1:40 pm

I am in!

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down