FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that was rough

4 posters

Go down

that was rough Empty that was rough

Post  mwass Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Shake it off Nutbush!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

that was rough Empty Re: that was rough

Post  flin Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:24 am

Without a question, Rogue is a better team. They spread out better, pass better, and shoot better. But the score should not be this bad. We started the game in a wrong way. Remember how we pissed Rangers off with a draw in last season. Defense! Pull back, and defense. I guess we were a little over confident because of the victory of first game.

Well, like Wass said, shake it off. This is only the second game. We still have a long season ahead.

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  jwillams77 Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:19 am

At least the Rogues stayed classy and scored as much in the second half as they did in the first.

I know at one point we just had the guy with the sprained knee as the lone defender. It was cold, Rogues were good and we kinda broke down. But I had a pretty good time last night.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:59 am

jwillams77 wrote:At least the Rogues stayed classy and scored as much in the second half as they did in the first.

I know at one point we just had the guy with the sprained knee as the lone defender. It was cold, Rogues were good and we kinda broke down. But I had a pretty good time last night.

We were a little confused last night, once it was 6-0 I didn't care what the formation was. I wasn't going to bitch at someone for being out of place or pinching up too much, there was nothing we could have done past 6-0 that would have made a difference.

The confusion was that we were playing with 10, my fault for having Jess play up in the first half. We won't see them again this season and as long as we can get a full side out the rest of the year we won't have a similar result. We have a good team, most of the players on Rogues do not belong in our division. They are a very talented team. We will still have a good season!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  frankdduncan Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57 pm

12 goals. Wow. I'm gonna blame it on the wind.............and lack of a pre-game OSHA/FIFA/GMSA mandated safety meeting. Very Happy Glad almost everybody still had fun with it despite the slaughtering. We will prevail, Nutbush will prevail.

frankdduncan

Back to top Go down

Post  flin Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 pm

frankdduncan wrote:12 goals. Wow. I'm gonna blame it on the wind.............and lack of a pre-game OSHA/FIFA/GMSA mandated safety meeting. Very Happy Glad almost everybody still had fun with it despite the slaughtering. We will prevail, Nutbush will prevail.

We are glad that you enjoyed the game. We have been worried about you being bored Twisted Evil

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  frankdduncan Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 pm

I'll never complain about being bored again!!

frankdduncan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down