FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formations/Lineups?

2 posters

Go down

Formations/Lineups? Empty Formations/Lineups?

Post  entjim Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:47 am

So do we have an idea about where everyone is playing?

entjim

Back to top Go down

Formations/Lineups? Empty Re: Formations/Lineups?

Post  mwass Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:19 am

Sort of, I'm not sure about the girls because most are new and I have not seen the play.

I'd like to run a 3-5-2 to start out

G- Frank
LB-Denis
CB-John C
RB-Lauren
CDM- Feng
LM- Tabby
CM- Jimmy
CM- Marc
RM-Kristen
F- Herold
F- Jessica

D and CDM subs Matt B, John W, Kristin
M Matt W, Evandro, Kelly
F, Eric

Like I said I can only guess at this point with our girls because I haven't seen where most of them can play or are comfortable playing. We will tweak this line-up also.

I'm also open to suggestions!!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Formations/Lineups? Empty Tweaks

Post  entjim Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:11 pm

I know Lauren absolutely hates defense and admits that she sucks at it too. She prefers midfield more than anything, but will play forward if necessary.

To give something back, I am flexible with where I play. Center mid is cool, but I also don't mind stopper or defensive mid. I'll stick the middle either way. I also don't mind playing anywhere on the back line, but I'd prefer not to do it for more than a half. Lol, complicated enough?

By the way, Lauren's schedule for February had already been set before the team schedule came out. She won't be making it on Tuesday.

entjim

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:28 pm

entjim wrote:I know Lauren absolutely hates defense and admits that she sucks at it too. She prefers midfield more than anything, but will play forward if necessary.

To give something back, I am flexible with where I play. Center mid is cool, but I also don't mind stopper or defensive mid. I'll stick the middle either way. I also don't mind playing anywhere on the back line, but I'd prefer not to do it for more than a half. Lol, complicated enough?

By the way, Lauren's schedule for February had already been set before the team schedule came out. She won't be making it on Tuesday.

No problem, hopefully she can make the next one. I figured you, Feng and John could split time between defense and mid.
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down