FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coed Indoor

Go down

Coed Indoor Empty Coed Indoor

Post  jwillams77 Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 pm

How many female members of Nutbush would be interested in Indoor this Nov - Dec, and could play on Sunday's?
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Coed Indoor Empty Re: Coed Indoor

Post  jwillams77 Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:33 pm

So the General Consensus is Dulin's, Indoor open Coed.

Here's the deal. To organize we gotta be fast. It's $650 (ref fees included) but the Dulin's guy I talked to on the phone said you only have to pay that before your last game or else its $750. The session starts a week from Sunday (Nov 2) Or do we try to get in on a January/Feb Session (Notice I do not know anything about a Jan/Feb session yet, just guessing that they would have another "Next Session" 8 - 10 weeks after the current one)

I have:

Jason
Bryan
Wass
Myself
Feng
Bashum
Steve
John C.

Which with girls taking two spots would be 5 players 3 subs, not bad, Need a keeper. Still trying to get Frank to play, maybe we can get Kat too!
I've heard rumors of girls on our Coed wanting to play. I"ll try to confirm who tonight.
Minimum 2 girls on the field each game. Hopefully 3-4 want to play!
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  jwillams77 Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:01 pm

Ok Talked to Bob at Dulin's (901.758.2343 #21) We're "signed up". Games are definately on Sundays and will start up Nov 2. I know a few AC boys might be in a tourney so that's ok.

Right now we're at:
Marco - in
James - interested
Bryan - in
John C - interested
John W - in
Frank - in
Wass - interested
Bashum - in
Feng - interested
Jason - interested
Steve - interested
Jessica - in
Tabby - in
Another Girl
Another Girl

That's 15 possible players if we get everyone that wants to play. Which would mean ~$45 a player. If we lose some of the guy's interested, it's probalby $60 a player. Looks Like I'm going to need signitures this week for the roster waiver form, I'll bring to Sunday's game/Coed game. Apparently we can not sue Dulins if we die/get injured. For uni's Bashum's offered help there, or maybe we can use Nutbush Coed jerseys since it's mostly that team.

How fast can everyone get that cash, I can not write a check for 650 next week, wife would kill me Smile
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down