FC Nutbush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great game Nutbush

4 posters

Go down

Great game Nutbush Empty Great game Nutbush

Post  mwass Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 am

Everyone played some great soccer last night, hopefully we'll get some subs for the next game. After the first 30 minutes last night every step I took was painful, my entire body hurts today!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Great game Nutbush Empty Re: Great game Nutbush

Post  bgoswick Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:43 am

Yep, enjoyed meeting the new team and getting back to another season.

Looking towards our Sunday game, it is going to be a challenge. We are playing the Warriors who ended up in 3rd place last season (before playoffs), so they are a top D4 team now that Midtown and Olymipic moved up to D3.

bgoswick

Back to top Go down

Post  jwillams77 Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 pm

Hopefully, they'll come in all confidant and we'll shock the world!
We had at least 4 guys that were not elligible for last nights game. I think when we get those guys Sundays, and run subs in and out we'll give them a good fight.
jwillams77
jwillams77

Back to top Go down

Post  mwass Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 pm

jwillams77 wrote:Hopefully, they'll come in all confidant and we'll shock the world!
We had at least 4 guys that were not elligible for last nights game. I think when we get those guys Sundays, and run subs in and out we'll give them a good fight.

I'll be interested to see the registrar's report today! Isaac had to work late last night so it will be nice to get him on the pitch Sunday. I like our team, I think we'll play great team ball unlike previous seasons. Heitor is unbelievable and is definitely our captain, what he says goes. He did an outstanding job directing us last night!
mwass
mwass

Back to top Go down

Great game Nutbush Empty I love this team

Post  flin Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:02 pm

cheers
Van was incredible, just like Frank. And Marc, I wish I can be half as good as he is when I am 45... Twisted Evil
Go Nutbush!

flin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down